– Book your appointment for a free consultation for unique, custom designed creations ($1600 min. order).
– Our consultations are always complimentary and obligation free – you’re not obliged to make an on-the-spot decision.
– After the consultation we will email you our proposal which with will be valid for you to accept or decline for the next 2 weeks.
– Once you accept the proposal, sign the invitation contract and pay the 50% deposit the magic starts. You will be emailed our design Questionnaire for all the details such as names, dates, times, venue details, hotel accommodations etc.
– After that is completed and submitted back to us you will receive 3-5 custom design for you to choose from. You can feel free to mix and mach elements from the design to create your perfect invitation of select a design as is.
– Once you sign off on your proof and pay your balance production of your suite will start.
– The timeline all depends on how long it takes for you to give us your information and respond to our proofs – if you already have the information prepared then we can usually complete your job within 6 -12 weeks.
To be prepared think carefully about
1. The number of invitations you’ll need (the number of households; not guests). Bring along your wedding planner manual.
2. Your budget – our one-on-one consultations are for custom designed invitation suites, generally starting at $18 per invitation with a $1600 minimum order. However, if you’d like to select from our beautiful classic invitations, we have a huge range available on our website, starting at just $7.95 each and feature our most popular commissioned designs over the last 11 years.
3. Consider Save the Date Save the Date cards, Shower Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations & Menus, any additional enclosures you’ll need in addition to the RSVP cards. Today Covid cards, Reception details cards with accommodation information as well as a card for access or your wedding website can be added.
4. Bridesmaid and Groomsmen boxes and gifts.
5. Don’t forget the actual wedding day. You may want to consider Programs, Menus, Place cards, escort cards, Seating charts, Guest Book, welcome bag and boxes, custom cups, napkins, stir sticks, cake toppers and kinds of custom accessories to make your day truly unique.
6. After the event you should also be prepared with Thank You cards to send to your guests.